HERITAGE VALLEY CAPITAL
To provide above market exceptional rate of returns for our investment partners. We provide these returns through estate development projects and cash flow products.
WHO DO WE SERVE?
We serve sophisticated investors in every province in Canada with the exception of Quebec.
WE ARE HERITAGE VALLEY CAPITAL
Heritage Valley Capital
Heritage Valley Capital aims to provide sophisticated investors with equity based opportunities that produce both variable and fixed rates of return. We also assist clients in investing in cash flow opportunities.
We scout properties that are exceptionally desirable and all cash flow or equity based investments have strategically placed exit strategies to minimize risk and maximize rate of return. We secure or construct, manage and ultimately sell these properties for a substantial profit. We can work together to bring your dreams of investing to new heights.
We have developed and own real estate projects in the commercial and residential arena that included the following scope:
- Land acquisition and associated due diligence management of geotechnical and environmental concerns.
- Architectural design that included consulting with end users in the market and aligning it with an exit strategy. This is highly crucial in achieving the best ratio of presales. This includes adding uniqueness to designs such as fiber Internet; underground parking; etc.
- Managing the construction process including review and award of construction contracts.
- Creating necessary legal contracts protecting the interests of our investment and management partners for yield and risk.
- Engagement of high-performance marketing strategies to manage timelines and stay aligned with the Proforma. This ensures that the velocity of the project is maintained and stays relevant to the business cycle of the local economy.
- Management of accounting for tax and income reporting purposes.
- Relationship management with end users to achieve satisfied clients in commercial and residential markets.
We have spent decades in this industry and have seen various business cycles and built a solid network. We strongly believe in balancing speed and maximizing rates of return for our investment partners.
PARTNER AT HERITAGE VALLEY CAPITAL
PARTNER AT HERITAGE VALLEY CAPITAL
Ed & Manjit have been in the Real Estate sector for decades, developing commercial and multi-family Real Estate. Over the last 10 years, they have developed and successfully orchestrated exits from developments in excess of $100 Million. Their recent projects include Windermere Plaza and Plaza 167 in Edmonton. Market Evolution has initiated their creativity to start their Multi-Family Division in which they foresee developing 1000-2000 units in various economic and cultural hubs in Western Canada, such as Edmonton, Saskatoon, Kelowna, Victoria and Vancouver. This project is the start of assembling the right partnership for their future vision.
If you are the owner of an apartment complex or rental property, it is important to maximize the profits on your existing investments before hurrying out to purchase new ones. Rather than simply acquiring as many properties as you can, why not take a step back and contemplate whether or not the best way to…
The majority of investors in today’s marketplace are sick and tired of how costly and competitive residential rentals have become. That’s why more and more investors are thinking about investing in commercial real estate instead. Commercial property investment has some similarities to residential investment, and many differences as well. It may come as a surprise…
Hiring a property manager is the absolute best way to keep the daily tasks of running your real estate investment under control. Although it is quite possible to manage things on your own, there are many excellent reasons to consider recruiting the help of a professional, most notably if you do not possess the important…
Managing a real estate investment property can provide substantial tax benefits to the owner if it is well organized and managed. However, the tax rules are complicated, and their application hinges on the type of property, as well as the tax classification of its proprietor. In other words, one investor may be able to screen…
Investing in any real estate venture is a significant financial commitment, and one that should be considered carefully before making a final decision to move forward. And while choosing which type of real estate is the best move for your or your company can be somewhat daunting, there’s plenty of opportunity for positive return on investment…
When one considers the low, single-digit returns that have been common during the past decade, many investors are looking long and hard at alternative investments such as real estate. Here are some of the many different ways to invest in real estate Indirect property investment is when a person or persons invest in a product…
There has been a substantial increase in the number of Millennials – individuals born after 1980 – who are investing in real estate. This has some of us questioning why and how? It also has many of us discovering the methods that enable Millennials to invest, and the new subsequent opportunities for all people in the real…
Our team at Heritage Valley Capital are progress-oriented investors with experience across a range of different economic sectors. We seek to invest in and partner with high quality businesses that have secure and defensible positions in the market. The types of businesses that we work with tend to possess the following characteristics
Exceptional, dedicated management teams
- Management that is successful, ambitious and experienced and demonstrates deep insight in their industry.
- Teams with ‘skin in the game’ investing alongside us.
- Positive, strong corporate culture.
Industries with appealing fundamentals
- Long term industry fundamentals that are compelling.
- Minimal risk of disintermediation and obsolescence.
- Relevant barriers to entry.
- Appealing return on invested capital.
Companies with great venue and a potential for cash flow growth
- Outpacing growth of industry revenue.
- Operating margins that are healthy.
- Opportunities to carry out operational initiatives with value
Differentiated businesses with global potential
- Establish market leadership.
- Intellectual property and secure brands.
- Competitive advantages that presents the ability to endure material changes within the economic setting.
I have been a investment partner with Manjit and his company for many years. I have been paid regularly and my experience has been positive. The process has been easy and beneficial for me. I have nothing but good things to say!
Dr Raj Singh DC
I have been investing with Ed and Manjit now for 3 years. I am happy with my returns, I get regular updates and monthly dividends. I consider myself a savvy investor and don’t take unnecessary risks, I would highly recommend talking to them if you are looking for great returns and solid investment
I have partnered with Manjit and Ed with Heritage Valley Capital and I have found their offerings perfect for achieving a quality rate of return on my money.
Dr Ernest Li DC
Owner of Healthstar Chiropractic clinics in Edmonton and Beaumont